top of page
Product Care Instructions
Special things are worth looking after.
To enjoy using your crystal in the future and to keep it looking good, we recommend the following:
1. To avoid the exposure to sunlight for extended periods, exposure to heat and humidity can cause the plating to fall off and oxidation.
2. Direct contact with water or any liquid, or under humid environment will corrode the metal parts and cause rusting.
3. Free the metal parts from sweat, dirt and grease, keep the metal parts in a cool and dry environment. For cleaning, only wipe the item with a clean dry cloth.
5. Not everyone knows about this. Strong air-conditioning may cause the water to condense on the surface of the metal parts. Avoid it.
4. Avoid contact with any chemicals (such as cosmetics, detergent, perfume etc), which may damage the plating layer.
6. Do not clean with sonic cleaners or abrasives.
bottom of page